Lee Hom - Heartbeat

Thursday, July 08, 2004

My first blog...

I have never imagined that I have finally decided to create a blog for myself.
In order to start this new blog, I have been wasting most of my day time considering what should I do with my blog, what should the name be, any unique name for my blog space, etc...
I ended up given this blog the name "hanashimashou" not because it is special by its meaning, but because it is something Japanese.
It would mean "Let's talk" if my Japanese understanding isn't that weak.
So, any ideas, suggestions, comments, critics (hopefully not) will be welcomed in this blog and I hope that I might be able to keep my temper down for critics that doesn't goes my way of thinking.
Well, let's just talk with ease!!

6 comments:

ashotiwoth said...

ei... 2 yrs in Japan also still not sure what "hanashimashou" means ar? :D
I Googled it up, found that it means exactly what you say here : Let's Talk ! :D
btw... here's my blog - http://ashotiwoth.blogspot.com
found your blog in Nee Shen's blog links....:D cheers mate!

ashotiwoth said...

btw, u back in Penang already ar?

gotenks said...

Nope... I am still in Japan
Might show myself in Penang somewhere around September 2004... hopefully. =)

ashotiwoth said...

still cannot balik to Penang ar?
what happen? stucked?

gotenks said...

I see that we have two threads having the same discussion... therefore, I would just post my responses here for you instead of doing it in your blog area since your post is something on networking, and it doesn't make sense to talk about these over there... =)

yup, kinda like stuck in Japan, i guess... hopefully I will be freed soon... =)

how is your life back in Penang?? doing fine? send my regards to your gf... ok? =)

ashotiwoth said...

life goes in here ler.. :D moving to new place..
still working in Dell... ok la... the money's good...

will send ur regards to Zhen Qing... send mine to Shiau Suan there in Japan also... :D