Lee Hom - Heartbeat

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Free Internet Telephony

I was told about a new web application that enable users to make free calls anywhere in the world. While it was not something new to the world, however it offers excellent sound quality and are highly secure with end-to-end encryption (technically, I don't know how it works). It also does not require users to reconfigure their firewall or router (meaning can be use at the office? hah, my networking knowledge is just like shit!!)

Anyone interested with this, feel free to go to Skype website to download the application, install and create a login account, start connecting with others that have the same application and start talking...

It might prove useful for those that have a broadband connection and someone far from your place... enjoy!!

I couldn't use because I don't have a private Internet connection here... sad.

No comments: