Lee Hom - Heartbeat

Thursday, August 12, 2004

What happened this week?

This week, I have blogged about nothing except this one. Well, I have run out of idea on what to blog, it's just too hot over here. Therefore, I would call this week my summer holiday week. As a matter of fact, most of the people in Japan will take a week off around this time as their summer holiday. I am still here working...

As I have said earlier, since I have ran out of idea to blog, I would just do a recap of some happenings for this week :

1) Anand's recap
Anand's web log has just hit it's first 400 visit-level. Congratulation dude! However, I think that he was too happy that he forgot what he had done the next day, resulting in a webserver access problem. Luckily, he remembered and realised the error's source.

Geesh, please be more aware next time... humble guy!

2) Ee Fei's recap
Sorry to mention this but I have found a new-born fish flusher!! Yes, and that person is (not was), of course, Ee Fei. This week, too, she found herself with lots of "small" problems like broke a headphone, not enough sleep, loads of course-works awaiting, and sore throat, maybe.

Geesh, take good care of yourself... fish flusher!

3) Jase's recap
This week, less and less ranting on headless chicken but more on love analysis. While I am not sure what to say about your unlucky (or lucky?, well depends on which way you look at it) friend, but I think that your friend should just forget about her. The world is too big to only focus on that girl. Good luck to your friend.

Geesh, he is your friend, maybe you can do something... love-expert!

4) Nee Shen's recap
Nee Shen has had some bad experiences as a PC Fair's customer. Got a (or two) thumb drive and yet felt like being cheated at price. Now, he is a few bucks poorer with some hard feeling, I supposed.

My experience also tells me that the buying period is supposed to be on the final day, while the first two days are meant for researching the prices. However, I also did have the fear of missing the deal... that's the shit thing about PC Fair!

Geesh, hope you get a satisfying feel of your thumb drive(s)... poor guy!

5) Wennie's recap
She has been fully-controlled by her newly-found SMS boyfriend. This SMS boyfriend has fully hold control of her soul, her happiness, her feelings. While I am not sure who is the guy that you said has rejected you, but I think you have took it in a positive way.

Geesh, good luck to you in whatever you do... happy girl!

My apology
I would hereby apologise to the above people if you find that I had violated your personal life-style because of me recap-ing these in my post.

Wait what about my own stuff?

I have just successfully figured out a way to post a picture (but without any practical attempt as yet)! However, you should be able to notice that I linked a gotenks picture as my photo. I hope that it will work out fine when I want to include a picture in my future post.

Geesh, hope is the best way for life... genius!

ハハハ~...俺は天才だ! (Hahaha... ore ha wa tensai da!)
Simply means, "I'm genius!"

No comments: