Lee Hom - Heartbeat

Monday, August 30, 2004

I wish I got that project...

Anyone realised that MAS has got their online e-commerce web site up-and-runnning? I read from a reader's comment at Screenshots that this web site needs some RM20 millions for this 5-year project. Well, I did not do any further searching to confirm on that amount, of course...

However, here, I would like to break down this cheese into its monthly value...

20 million for 5 years
1 year = 20/5 = 4 millions
1 month = 4/12 = 0.333.. million

Wow!! RM 333,333 a MONTH!! Where can you find such a bargain for e-commerce online system?? With this amount for each month, I can take out 20% of it and hire 20 programmers for this system!! What a good bargain huh?

I wish I have the chance to bid for that project... I could have bid for the project with the amount that is less than RM20 million...

Take a look at that online site and judge if you could do the same, or even a better one with that amount of resource each month!!

*sigh*

No comments: