Lee Hom - Heartbeat

Monday, January 10, 2005

New year spending...

I admit that I have been over spending for the past two weeks. In brief, I spent most on my winter preparation, like getting myself new winter clothes, and stuff like that. And it costed me an amount of yen.

Furthermore, I also bought myself a 40GB portable harddisk, one of my wish list's items. Hehe, couldn't imagine that I achieved one of my wish list's item in such a short time. No, it is not my new year's wish list anyway. Just a wish list, and that's it.

Besides that, I also got myself a book - The Golden Ratio by Mario Livio, another wish list's items. So far so good for my wish list, huh?

Other necessary/unnecessary expenses goes to a trunk and a bicycle trump cards. The trunk is to make my life easier when taking my luggage to the airport on this coming February! Hehe, well that's not the only reason. Previously, I was using a carrying bag to pack all my stuff into it whenever I travel back to my hometown, Penang. However, the strap's supporter? was broken and therefore I couldn't hang it to my shoulder while walking anymore, which gives me a burden when carrying it with hand - I am small in size, remember?

Regarding the bicycle trump cards, I bought it out of curiosity. I read from Internet that performing magics with this type of cards is better. Therefore I am curious of how and what kind of cards it is. Well, the differences that I could tell is that bicycle trump card is harder and that's it. That cost me a 1000 yen (RM 35.80)!!! Hmm, fine, just take it as my new year present. Plus, I get some magic gadget that comes with the cards. Let's see if I know how to perform the tricks explained in the sheet (in Japanese)... hmm, 全然分からない.

I believe that's about all for my winter, err... new year spending.

No comments: