Lee Hom - Heartbeat

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Misery...

Life sucks recently, with all the happenings around me.

I tend to do things that I don't usually do, ask questions that I already have answers, and seek advices that I already am practising. That is to say, I am trying to keep myself busy in order to stay away from things that's affecting me, emotionally.

I no longer have the calmness and peacefulness that I used to have. My mind is not peaceful, it has things to deal with every single second, it just won't rest. It's creating heat that is causing me headache.

I started to lose sight, and passion in everything I do. I do things, but just for the sake of doing it. There's no real objectives or motives behind the things I do. I push myself to do everything but not on things that concerns me. By doing this, I know I am not creating long-term plans, but loads of short-term plans of which I don't think will benefit me. Or so I felt. And I don't like it.

Question is, am I on the right or wrong track? These things above seems bad, but does it also mean wrong? I, for one, don't relate good and bad to right and wrong respectively. Good choice doesn't mean it is right, and vice versa.

These might be a turn-around, but it might also be a dead-end to my life. God knows. Darn, I don't really like to leave my life to God. Maybe I am really lost, and running out of ideas as to how to walk my life ahead...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude... you are back in penang for good? what are you doing now?

gotenks said...

hey anand,

am now in kuala lumpur. working there.

anyway, chinese new year is around the corner, and hopefully i can meet up with you too... and your wife, of course. it has been soooo long since we met, right?

Anonymous said...

cool... maybe we can meet up lah.. how long will you be back for CNY?